My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Velvet Rythms


Found this store recently and I like the bright Aussie colours, its very different.  Here's a couple of free outfits I got, hope you like them!  The purple dress had lots of wearable options, it was a bikini, a babydoll, a long dress, culottes, etc.  There was also another black and white hippy outfit and some MM boards to slap.  Its really a nice shop to mooch round.

Eloise wears :-
Outfit : Velvet Rythms Group gift (check notices) Holey jeans and coral leather top
Earrings & necklace : Red Indian jewelry as previously blogged
Belly Jewel : Zuri free Ruby belly jewel

Susie Wears :-
Outfit : Velvet Rythms Sincere blues dress
Shoes : Velvet Rythms MM board prize purple metal pumps

Pose is from the Proposeur hunt by Olive Juice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com