My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sienna Masquerade - 52 weeks colour challenge Sienna



I didn't think I was going to make this, finding something free and of the correct colour is quite a challenge but I have enjoyed that!  The dress I am wearing is from House of Joi designs, Joi is very generous with her group members and regularly gives lovely dresses as gifts.  This week end she is having a reopening masquerade party, so I am wearing a masque so I suit the part.

Dress : House of Joi designs Group gift Autumn Fantasy
Necklace & Earrings : Cheap & Chic Jewelry Indian style 5L each
Mask : Oceane's treasure Magical makeover hunt item Hippy Mask ( hunt ends this weekend)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com