My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Taupe Kitty - 52 weeks of colour challenge

Yes Santa , I have been a good girl.

Did this challenge again with the added challenge of getting the coloured items for free, its quite hard but I did it!  Meow, added the kittys well just because!  Its still Christmas in the shop I got the kittys from, just sit on Santas knee and they are yours.

Top : Glam Affair Janess brown top 10L
Skirt : Tara free item Skity College fun
Polka dot tights: Indyra originals winter bonus gift
Necklace and Bangles :  Spangles jewelry box 10 L each Arabian necklace & studded charm bracelets
Boots : Duh boots for Free*style
Arm & Shoulder Kitty : Urban dare free kittys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com