My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Somapop hunt

Skin 1
Skin 2


This hunts on until 21st January and I managed to find all quite easily apart from number 7, dang you number 7!  Theres also lots of freebies to be found, so its a good hunt, do go!  All of the items I am wearing apart from my hair is from this one Sim and was either a hunt item or free, I wont give you actual LM for the hunt items, find them yourselves.  :D

Surl for sim where all items are found Somapop
Skin 1 : Somapop o-lela skin hunt item #1
Skin 2 : Static beauty Daisy Daisy skin hunt item #27
Hair : The Season Hunt Shag Sylph hair
Top : Diapop notice me shirt hunt item #23
Jeans : Somapop black jeans hunt item #20
Shoes : Lemon ginger slipon gacha 3L , you get one pair from a variety available.
Puppet : Cute bytes keyboard puppet (appears when you type) hunt item #2
Necklace : Kretch up rainbow pearls free item
Face Paint/Bandage : KKPP sports plaster hunt item #12
Wrist bandana : Somapop hunt item #18
Headband : Zhuzhu headband hunt item #9
Pose : Embody Emo poses hunt item #5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com