My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

When it rains, look for rainbows.


When I was going through a tough time after my mother died, a very dear friend once said to me -

"When it rains, 
look for rainbows, 
when its dark, 
look for stars"

It is something I try to do.

I haven't been on SL a lot due to my three busy jobs at moment, but I will turn up every now and then!

Wearing PU Lace Time Red & Dafffodils leg tattoo both free gifts at L'Elite Event.  There are other gifts and offers here.

Roc lace up high boots 99L$.

La Forgia Love tribe necklace 10L$.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com