My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Monday, May 01, 2017

You don't have to be pretty like her. You can be pretty like you.


We aim to create these beautiful avatars in second life, but you don't have to be pretty like her.  You can be pretty like you.

There’s no body the same – I’ve got scars, they’re good memories. We’re all imperfect, all bodies tell a story. I don’t regret any of it.  Everyone should embrace who they are.  At the end of the day you should be loved for who you are.



Wearing:

Top - KVH primavera crop top free on the marketplace, it's lovely for summer.

Necklace - Love tribe necklace 10L$ on marketplace with a colour changing hud.

Bracelet - Zuri group gift.

Shorts - Kiana by Badoura Design Part of a lovely set on the marketplace

Shoes - Slipper originals April peeptoe gift on marketplace.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com