My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Friday, January 07, 2011

Wintery Day





Isn't the snow beautiful, good job my pixels are frost resistant in this outfit!  But its all free so enjoy.

Skin : LAQ as previously blogged
Hair : Truth Jolie Streaked burgundy 250L
Top, Shorts, gloves, belt, collar : Xplosion all free outfits in the discount area, I did a mix and match to get a look i liked.  The shop did funny things to my eyes (you will see what I mean when you go), but I am willing to suffer for fashion!
Earrings : Snatch City black crystal dangle free in swag bag
Boots : Dressed by Lexi 10L G&G Sissy boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com