My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stardust



But you can skyrocket away from me
and never come back if you find another galaxy
far from here with more room to fly
just leave me your stardust to remember you by...



Jammies : Graffitiwear Stardust Jammies Lucky chair gift includes slippers, wings, wand, antenna
Hair : Past Exile gift
Star face tattoo : Para designs free gift
Necklace : White Diamond Star necklace free gift from Virtual Impressions 
Gloves and stockings : High Society ladies gift box

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com