My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Friday, February 24, 2017

Butterflies in her stomach


She loved him because he had brought her back to life.  She had been like a caterpillar in a cocoon and he had drawn her out.  Every time she thought of him, she got butterflies in her stomach.


Wearing :

Dress: Sweet Dreams Spring dress 50% off sale 50L$ at Kultivate spring event
Face mask : RC Gold facemask free from the rose hunt also at Kultivate.  There are many items to find in this hunt.
Earrings: Astralia SFLO group gift Love me earrings
Headpiece: Astralia the perfect gift headpiece subscriber free gift

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com