My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Thursday, December 01, 2016

Victoria's Secret Angel Gigi



I am inspired by some of the shots of the beautiful ladies at the Victoria's Secret Angels catwalk show this week, didn't they all look gorgeous!  I particularly admire Gigi Hadid, so this is my version of her outfit this week.  I also splashed out on a Logo mesh head, I hope it's a good choice!

Here is the original of Gigi:-


Items I wore to achieve this look:-

Logo Alex mesh head.

Skin: ItGirls Gigi Summer.

Hair is by Truth Tyne 75L$.

Roc lace up thigh boots with appliers 99L$.

Female Poison Black lace lingerie with appliers, free gift.

The feather wings are from an outfit by Angelwing Feather fairy 25L$ for whole set.

The body straps are from Shakira Burlesque and cost 50L$.

Hope you like this look!  Happy December all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com