My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Saturday, December 03, 2016

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!


YOU SHALL NOT PASS!  

This outfit just made itself.  I was just ambling around, running from advent calendar gifts, to 30L$ Saturday, to free gifts... as you do!  So many lovely designer presents at this time of year the time of giving, that it's hard to know where to go first!


Thank you all.

The Moon dress I am wearing is from Lucky Night Shop and is a gift for the fitmesh fanatics group (free group).

My Snowy Owl is from Jinx and is on the 30L$ Saturday offers.

I am also wearing an advent calendar gift from Sparrow Designs, Winter Fantasy Witch, which includes the cape, earrings and crown.  Not sure which day it was given, I am losing track!

My staff is from Talevin's Designs, there are usually MM boards and chairs with various staffs on at any time here.

Loving my new skin!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com