My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Friday, May 19, 2017

Yet another completely free outfit!



My what a busy day!  In between work, snapping a few SL photos and gathering some goodies on a hunt, I had a wander around this lovely sim at The Trace.  So many awesome photos I could shoot!

I just love how this outfit all goes together, there are some very nice items on the Peace by Peace Hunt, all items are listed here.

From the hunt I am wearing a dress from Ghee and shoes from Luziefee - all hints and surls are listed on the blog listed above.

I am also wearing a necklace that is a free group gift from Maxi Gossamer that comes in many colours.

Yet another completely free outfit!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com