My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Saturday, August 06, 2016

She believes in true love but she has moments that she wonders if love truly believes in her?



Sometimes the path of love does not run smooth.  Luckily mine has and I appreciate that, but for a friend of mine, it has not.  I am hoping one day she finds that man of her dreams.  There is someone out there for everyone, you just haven't met them yet!




Today I am wearing free group gifts from Lo's Inspiration.  The pink dress is Juliette Pink, the underwear in the second photo is the Group July gift.  All come with appliers.

Wrist bracelet 10L$: RoseBraceletWhite
Hair flower 1L$: Cazimi-Hibiscus-Hair-Flowers-Rainbow


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com