My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Friday, August 12, 2016

Absolutely free night time outfit!


Tonight I am wearing a totally free glamorous outfit for a night out, isn't it fabulous when you can do that!  I am celebrating a friends birthday so this is the perfect outfit for a girls night out.  The long black Eva night dress is a group gift at Klara Wako Style, the Kinda Shy hair is also free from Clawtooth's new store, the shoes are from a MM at Moda and and finally the makeup is free when joining the Versus Magazine readers group at Ziska.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com