My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Friday, August 12, 2016

Absolutely free day time outfit!


Following on from my free night time outfit, here is another totally free outfit for the day time.

For my weekend away with the girls, an outfit for daytime drinks!  The little geisha dress is a freebie at Punk Justus, the Glamazon hair is one of two freebies at Clawtooth,  the shoes are from a lucky board at Like Design, the headress was a group gift available at Indulge Temptation and finally the makeup is free when joining the Versus Magazine readers group at Ziska.  (Phew a hard days hunting!)  Thank you to all the lovely designers!

The makeup is a tattoo with many colour options, lipstick and eye shadow,



Happy Friday to all, hope you have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com