My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Sunday, March 05, 2017

She said she could, so she did.



I thought I had better get changed as I had been wearing the same dress for a week, it was just too nice to take off!

I am not sure what these words say, but I read they are words of love.  So I am going to say they say the following (writers licence!)

She said she could, so she did.

Wearing:
A free FabFree group gift from Nala Design Chinese outfit.
Astralia Love me earrings free group gift - they come with a hud for different colors.

The mermaid sticks in my hair are pretty and the marketplace shop deserves a little mention I think.  The clothes aren't all mesh but some are, and the lovely designer is selling over 1000 items at a dollarbie.  It truly is Poundland arrived in Secondlife!  It's called the Sea Hole Outlet.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com