Piaggio has a spring hunt on for the items below, 5L$ each item and easy to find, putting together the look I have above. I particularly like the cut out on the jeans and the platform sandals. Just one question, does my bum look big in this?! 😊
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Piaggio Spring Hunt
Piaggio has a spring hunt on for the items below, 5L$ each item and easy to find, putting together the look I have above. I particularly like the cut out on the jeans and the platform sandals. Just one question, does my bum look big in this?! 😊
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Profiles
About Me
- Susie
- Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.
Flickr
Popular Posts
-
So I did move into Acoustic Gardens and had fun decorating my new home! I think its a challenge making a small space functional and cos...
-
I am at a lodge for the weekend coming up, no internet, eek. Back to nature, BBQ, relaxation and fun! Wish I could find a lovely outfit...
-
She loved him because he had brought her back to life. She had been like a caterpillar in a cocoon and he had drawn her out. Every time...
-
I skipped along to the Vintage Gacha yesterday and found loads of free goodies! From the Vintage Gacha : Edie lavender dress by Bel...
-
We aim to create these beautiful avatars in second life, but you don't have to be pretty like her. You can be pretty like you. The...
-
Sentinus store has many gifts including these boots, hair, outfits. Its definitely worth a visit! Corset with pocket watch : Cler-Co...
-
With so many dreadful things happening in the world today with the latest in my country, you feel helpless against such hate. Why can...
-
... And the rest of the day to yourself! Ever wondered what that meant? The phrase is Irish in origin but now very rarely used i...
-
My what a busy day! In between work, snapping a few SL photos and gathering some goodies on a hunt, I had a wander around this lovely s...
-
It's a lazy Sunday morning for me, chilling in my snuggies! Maybe a little bit of crafting, internet surfing, relaxing with the fam...
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment