My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Friday, May 06, 2016

Show scratch

I love having my nails done in rl and get them done by a talented nail artist regularly, so I like nice nails in SL too!  So this post is just about hands and nails.


Set 1


The first set are nails from the May Flowers hunt by Hapi-rabi they come in two colours, hunt hints and photos are here may-flower-hunt.  The ring was from Fameshed at the in world event happening now, its CAE flutter rings.

set 2


The second set of nails are chic macabre by glamourous dolls, you have to buy the set for your mesh body and hand shape.  You can change each nail individually and I think they look fab. SCRATCH!  The rings are on the marketplace Le Coq d'or Cosmic girl rings, I had to resize them for my body, but they are look nice and only 5L$.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Le-Coq-Dor-Cosmic-girl-rings/8032713

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com