My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Learning to dance in the rain


Something I believe in, "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain".  We have one shot here, make the most of every day, sieze the day, do it now!

This outfit is a dress on the 30L$ list at Velvet Whip.

The gorgeous sandals were a free gift at ChicChica.



This photo was took at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay%20City%20-%20Sconset/171/207/1614

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com