My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Some more items from the Homestuff 2016 Hunt


I am getting ready for a Saturday night on the town, just a little wine before I go!

All the items in this photo are from the current Homestuff hunt.

The table and chairs and the planter are from Dekute Dekor, the ladder shelf and all the items on it are from Digital Dezines, the hanging flower pot from Circa, the wall flower are from Rekt.  Happy hunting!  Hunt hints are here :-
http://homestuff.stuff-sl.com/hunters/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com