My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Izzie's clearout items



Izzie's store has some clearout items at their front desk, three packages that cost 10L each.  In each package are clothes, poses, jewelry, bags, loads of items, so really quite a bargain.  Here I am at the beach wearing a bikini, bag, sunglasses and jewelry that was in the packages.  There are lots of different types of clothes, so grab them quick is my advice!

Izzie's store :-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Izzies/69/116/32

The belly chain was a freebie on the marketplace :-
JCF-Silver-Heart-Belly-Chain-Belt-Boxed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com