My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Sunday, February 05, 2017

Slipping away...


I feel you slipping away like sand in an hourglass.  So gradually, that one day you'll be gone and I'll be all out of time.


This outfit is practically free, I am wearing:

MMC Brittany romper free group gift
Earrings: Zuri hearts of fire free group gift
Headband: Luas cute and creepy band free gift at the Gacha Garden
Necklace: Lybra shinobi necklace free gift also at the Gacha Garden
Henna tattoo: Firefly back and arms henna tattoo free gift at the Vintage Gacha Fair
Nails free gift: Petit Chambre
Tears : Covert moon face tattoo 1L$ on marketplace
Pose: Crazy cats 2L$ pose on marketplace



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com