My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Sunday, February 05, 2017

Slipping away...


I feel you slipping away like sand in an hourglass.  So gradually, that one day you'll be gone and I'll be all out of time.


This outfit is practically free, I am wearing:

MMC Brittany romper free group gift
Earrings: Zuri hearts of fire free group gift
Headband: Luas cute and creepy band free gift at the Gacha Garden
Necklace: Lybra shinobi necklace free gift also at the Gacha Garden
Henna tattoo: Firefly back and arms henna tattoo free gift at the Vintage Gacha Fair
Nails free gift: Petit Chambre
Tears : Covert moon face tattoo 1L$ on marketplace
Pose: Crazy cats 2L$ pose on marketplace



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my blog to bring you SL fashion with as little cost as possible. Most items will be either free or very cheap and may be hunt items. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com