My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Friday, October 07, 2016

Little Mermaid


Soon I will be visiting Australia and the natural wonder the Great Barrier Reef.   I have the chance to enjoy many experiences including snorkelling, scuba diving, aircraft or helicopter tours, glass-bottomed boat viewing, semi-submersibles and educational trips, cruise ship tours, whale watching and swimming with dolphins.  It shall be a wonderful holiday I think!

Credits:

Dress: Up Against The Wall Little Mermaid dress.
Hair by Alice Project is a previous Christmas advent calendar gift that is now available for 50L$.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com