My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

She walks, in starlight in another world

"All light is sacred to the Eldar, but the Wood Elves love best the light of the stars."




The music from Lord of the Rings by Howard Shore is just awesome.  He wrote themes for several of the characters or places. A part I particularly like is the story of the love between Kili the dwarf and Tauriel the elf.  Its a sad tale of a love that could never be and unfortunately was just a dream.   


Anyway about my outfit!  It was a steal from Up against the wall as 50L and also you can use your store gift card if you won one on the recent MM board.  It is an elven style dress and comes with ears and the nice foot chain.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Reishi/118/187/43

I took this photo at a lovely sim based on LOTR :-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Denshore/21/116/930

Listen to the haunting music below, I particularly like the part at 1:30.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com